It’s a mile – a Music Mile - from Studio Bell to the Blues Can on 9th Avenue SE!
The coolest stretch of live music in Calgary connects two of our best-loved and most walkable neighbourhoods, Inglewood and East Village. Here you’ll find a growing energy of talented musicians building community around top-notch, accessible, live entertainment every day and night, year-round, in over 20 live music venues.
Walking this mile-long streetscape and blocks nearby, your senses are amplified as you feel the trendy and soulful vibe of homegrown music venues sprinkled amongst celebrated restaurants, shops, galleries, green spaces and event sites.
Explore Music Mile, where music and community come alive!
- Multiple DatesThu., Dec. 09Ironwood Stage & Grill
- Multiple DatesFri., Dec. 10Ironwood Stage & Grill
- Multiple DatesSat., Dec. 11Ironwood Stage & Grill
- Multiple DatesSun., Dec. 12Ironwood Stage & Grill
- Wed., Dec. 15The Blues CanDec. 15, 7:00 p.m.The Blues Can, 1429 9 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0T4, CanadaWe are so thrilled to be bringing our signature Torchettes sound back to The Blues Can this festive season with a very special music fundraiser in support of the Bear Clan Patrol Calgary. 50% of ticket sales will be donated and will be accepting donations.
- Thu., Dec. 16Cafe Gravity
- Sat., Dec. 18CalgaryDec. 18, 8:00 p.m.Calgary, 850 4 St SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0L8, CanadaNational Music Centre is pleased to present soulful vocalist and songwriter Ellen Doty on Dec. 18. Nêhiyaw folk singer-songwriter Wyatt C. Louis will open the show. This special holiday concert at Studio Bell is sponsored by ATB & all proceeds support the Mustard Seed. Learn more at studiobell.ca